I think it's impossible to really understand somebody, what they want, what they believe, and not love them the way they love themselves.
-Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."
-Phillip K. Dick

Monday, September 26, 2011

6 - Stack

Here are some of the books I'm currently reading.



From top to bottom:
  • Blood of the Fold - Terry Goodkind
    • [No bookmark in it, but I have started it.]
  • Chronicle of a Death Foretold - Gabriel Garcia Marquez
    • [Have to read this for my English 200 class. Have started it.]
  • Around the World in Eighty Days - Jules Verne
    • [Borrowing this from a friend of mine, already halfway done with it even though there's no bookmark in it.]
  • Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
    • [Borrowing this from the same friend as Around the World in Eighty Days. Starting this one after I finish Around the World in Eighty Days.]
  •  Fried Green Tomatoes At the Whistle Stop Cafe - Fannie Flagg 
    • [Rereading this one just for fun, I will write a blog about it when I finish.]
  • The Valley of Horses - Jean M. Auel
    • [Loved the first book in the Earth's Children series, so reading the second.]

Being in college for my first semester, I haven't found a lot of time to read. I do plan to get caught up though, and hopefully start writing some of my own novels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment